It’s half term! But it’s also a bank holiday, which means a bonus day off for everyone *not* at school too. As though they deserve it, with their lovely stress-free lives.
Anyway, if you’ve forgotten to make plans (hey, it happens), don’t worry because we’ve come up with a list of 29 things you can do today. You’re welcome.
1. Paint your nails with as many different nail polishes as possible.
3. Rearrange your room.
4. Ask your parents about their first date.
5. Memorise your best friends’ phone number – you never know when it might come in handy.
6. Google a city you’ve never been to and plan what you’ll do there one day.
7. Have a dance party in your bedroom.
9. Invite your friends round to eat the lemon drizzle cake with you.
10. Clean out your wardrobe.
12. Sort out your pencil case.
13. Write a sweet letter to your friend who’s going through a rough time.
14. Play hide and seek, even if you think you’re too old for it.
15. Draw something. It doesn’t matter if it’s bad, just draw.
16. See if you can still do a crab.
18. Read an entire book in one sitting.
20. Do a sudoku.
22. Go to the park and look for a four leaf clover.
23. When you get bored of that, spend some time on the swings.
24. Clean out the bottom of your school bag, because it’s gross down there.
25. Call your grandparents.
26. Write a haiku.
28. Scream into a pillow. It will make you feel better.
29. Nap. Always nap.
It’s time you started celebrating your period, guys. Sign up to bettybox RN and get all your tampons and pads, beauty products, sweet treats and loads more cool stuff delivered to your door, every single month. We know. It’s totally awesome.