Galentine’s Day is just around the corner and we are so into celebrating it. Like, SO into it. Which is why betty’s throwing a sleepover for our fave blogger friends and smothering them with love!
YouTuber Grace Victory and her squad are cosying down in a fancy hotel on 9th February to binge-watch chick flicks and eat chocolate cakes all in the name of G’Day.
Want in? Watch all the gal pal fun on our Instagram @bettycollective and follow the hashtag #bettyGalentines.
In the meantime, grab your bffs and tell them you love them like you’re starring in a Hollywood rom-com, maybe in the rain with smeared lipstick if you want to be really authentic.
Put some time aside to show yourself some sugar too. Grace’s top 10 self-love quotes will remind you what a total babe you are, inside and out. After all, you are the most awesome person you know…
1. “You’re a bad ass boss b*tch. Apply your favourite lipstick and put on one of your extra sassy outfits!”
2. “Stop saying ‘yes’ to everything and everyone.”
3. “It’s better to be soul food than eye candy (new fave saying that I live by).”
4. “As girls and as humans, we often compare everything we are and everything we do to everyone else around us. From our accomplishments to our bodies, to our goals and dreams, we f***ing compare everything. Please remember that every single person on this earth is different and we aren’t meant to be the same.”
5. “Write down all the things you love about yourself and all the things people love about you. Mirrors do not, and will not, ever show you just how beautiful you really are.”
6. “The minute a negative thought enters your mind, immediately think of a positive and as time goes on you will begin to think more positively. I tell myself every single day that one day I will become a millionaire (LOL) and in my heart I believe that will truly happen. Thoughts become things… Remember that!”
7. “Everyone’s rooting for you. I’m even rooting for you. You’re a breath of fresh air to this world.”
8. “It’s important to recognise when someone isn’t good for you and when they don’t have the best intentions for you. See it, see them and cut it off.”
9 .“Channel your energy into turning pain into passion. Find something that you love doing and use that as your outlet!”
10. “Write down your qualities and put them next to your bed. Read them every morning (or when you feel like you need to). They can be a little pick me up when you need a reminder of how awesome you are.”
It’s time you started celebrating your period, guys. Sign up to bettybox RN and get all your tampons and pads, beauty products, sweet treats and loads more cool stuff delivered to your door, every single month. We know. It’s totally awesome.