Are you suddenly drowning in a sea of sticky notes? Having nightmares about colour-coded mind maps? Convinced that you’re going to fail every test you ever take for the rest of time? HOORAY, welcome to the joys of exam season.
Yep, the time has come for us to all bury ourselves in ten feet of textbooks and spend five hours a day highlighting things that we don’t even understand, and honestly, we’re not sure we’re ready for revision to arrive.
But y’know what’s the one, every so slight, teeny tiny good thing about the months of revision lying ahead? It does give you an excuse to go out and buy yourself a tonne of cute new stationery to make the whole thing more bearable.
From marble cases to sassy pencils and a whole load of dreamy notebooks, here are 21 awesome bits of stationery to turn your dreary desk into a happy place.
1. For when you’re so brainy that you gotta put it all down on paper.
2. For when you wanna get sassy during science.
3. For when history needs to get a little more holographic.
4. For when your weeknight plans are ‘revise, revise, revise’ (but at least you can make ‘em look Tumblr).
5. For when you’ve eaten all your revision snacks but you’re still thinkin’ ‘bout food..
6. For when you realise maths is meant for mini milkshakes.
7. For when you’re proud to be a crazy cat lady in all subjects.
8. For when you wanna be Instagram goals in I.T.
9. For when exams are a thumbs down but your stationery is a thumbs up.
10. For when you’re in need of a miracle tbh.
11. For when you need to get off YouTube and actually do some work.
12. For when you have to get down to some very, very serious business.
13. For when you’d rather use a cactus than a calculator.
14. For when you’re the kinda brain that needs a bit of colour to revise.
15. For when you’re feline motivated (sorry).
16. For when anything with plants on technically counts as biology revision, duh.
17. For when you’ve gone four days without seeing any other human beings ’cos you’ve been buried in past papers.
18. For when you need to remind your parents that you haven’t got time to tidy your room right now.
19. For when you need some help with holding things together.
20. For when you’ve been living in fleecy pyjamas and a messy bun for months on end now.
21. And last but not least, when you need a reminder that you got this, gurl.
It’s time you started celebrating your period, guys. Sign up to bettybox RN and get all your tampons and pads, beauty products, sweet treats and loads more cool stuff delivered to your door, every single month. We know. It’s totally awesome.